If you could keep your horse turned out to graze on quality pasture, and you had the ability to rotate pasture from time to time, there would be few demands on the horse’s digestive system. Your horse would most likely get all the nutrition and care it needs. But in the performance world, this is not practical.
If any of the following lifestyles apply to your horse, then it’s likely that your horse can benefit from the specialized nutrients in SUCCEED® Products:
All of this, while inherent in most horses’ care and often necessary for performance horses, works against the natural, healthy function of the equine digestive tract.
- Confined to a stall 6 or more hours per day
- Exercised regularly, especially rigorously
- Travels to events or shows once per month or more
- Fed two or three times per day
- Turned out less than 18 hours per day
- Used as a stallion or brood mare
- Fed concentrates such as processed grain, pellets, or sweet feed
- A foal facing the challenges of development, weaning and/or sales prep
SUCCEED is your secret weapon for equine digestive health. Its unique blending of natural ingredients promotes a healthy digestive process, despite a lifestyle that can be a hindrance.
SUCCEED is available in two formulas: Original SUCCEED, available through local tack and feed stores and online retailers, and SUCCEED Veterinary Formula, available exclusively through veterinarians. SUCCEED VF includes additional ingredients for the superior support of the equine digestive tract and comes backed by the SUCCEED Healthy Gut Commitment.
Take the SUCCEED Challenge to try Original SUCCEED risk-free for 60 days – and take your horse’s nutrition and care from better to best.